JUMP FORUM, 26 March 2019
The JUMP Forum 2019 will be dedicated to debate the following questions:
- How will digital transformation revolutionise business and impact gender equality?
- How can organisations build gender balanced teams, given that so few women are trained in STEM*?
- How can they identify internal talent, train women for roles in digital transformation and retain them?
- How do we ensure that digital technology and artificial intelligence used to enhance customer experience and employee productivity do not reinforce biases against women?
- How can the new way of work be an opportunity for inclusion rather than a risk for well-being?
- How can we build an inclusive digital economy and corporate culture?
For the 3rd consecutive year, REDSCOPE is very happy to support and contribute to the Forum.
This year, our director Claudia de Castro Caldeirinha will facilitate the 1st conference on “The digital age : a man’s world? How to embark women in the revolution and win the war for female talent?” with an exciting group of panelists: Pascale Vandamme (VP & GM Dell EMC, Belux), Rik Vera (Nexxworks), Elke Jorens (Microsoft), Céline Parsoud (Gender Buster) and Fredéric Bardeau (Simplon.co).
During this Conference will be announced the first results of a Women in Digital survey, made by JUMP with the support of Redscope Consulting, Agoria, Microsoft, Deloitte, Proximus, and other partners. Stay tuned!