Redscope Consulting is a social enterprise operating at the intersection between sustainable entrepreneurship and social-political action. We are looking for a dynamic intern, passionate about leadership, to help us:
- Develop a ground-breaking project on Inclusive and Balanced Leadership Development
- Develop an active online and social media presence
- Provide general administrative, logistics and IT support
- Organise and support events
We would like someone who is:
- A University student in the final year of Bachelor or Master’s degree or recently graduated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Fluency in French is an advantage
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office, Google drive, internet and social media
- Knowledge of one of the following areas is a plus: web-marketing, video editing & IT (e.g. filmora)
- Responsible, flexible, friendly, proactive, reliable.
Period April-June and/or September-December 2018.
What we offer:
- Be part of an exciting project and a friendly work environment
- Mentoring in developing your leadership and management skills
- Flexible schedules that can be combined with study schedule and/or other projects. Ideally, work 3 x ½ day a week for 3 months, with possible extension. One month trial period starting ASAP
- Financial monthly compensation for expenses
- Other advantages include the opportunity to access/expand professional networks, participate in trainings and events, and to develop useful professional contacts
Get in touch: Please send one page CV and short statement on why you are interested to email@example.com. For more info, please see our website www.redscope-consulting.com
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Leave a Reply