Do you want to be clearer about the best use of your talents? How to move up within your organization? Want to start your own business or project? Change the world or change YOUR world?
If so, “Step up your game” is for you. Decide where you want to go next in your career and get there!
Don’t forget – It’s not about doing more, it’s about being more.
This very practical programme includes tools to identify and grow your talents and strengths, develop your professional and personal “success-attitude”, unveil your authentic leadership talents; develop a strategy to access the career you wish to have, and create a strong professional “brand”.
It is particularly useful for women who wish to invest in their career development in a way that respects their own way of “being”, their values, and their strengths.
Redscope Consulting is proud to offer our successful Women & Career Program to all female-professionals at a discounted price as part of our 2021 goal to empower more women!
4 half-day modules focused on your needs to help you move where you want to go next:
- Module 1: Making the most out of your talents
- Module 2: Expanding your Charisma and Influence
- Module 3: Raising your Profile & Persuading
- Module 4: Making a Difference in the World
To learn the dates of the different modules andany questions on the program to step up your game and register, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What you gain as a participant:
- A career development plan based on individual talents, values and aspirations, strategic thinking, and a concrete Learning and Development toolbox.
- Awareness of individual strengths, skills, and qualities that will propel them to become exceptional leaders.
- Authentic and more effective ways of leading, changing, inspiring, and influencing.
- Frank and supportive feedback: what’s working and what needs to improve.
- An inspiring and supportive network of authentic and inspiring role models, mentors, and leaders from across sectors in Brussels/Europe and elsewhere.
- New ideas to enhance women’s leadership, lots of best practices, and concrete tips.
- Substantial professional and personal benefits to yourself and your organization.
- Optional: individual senior Coaching sessions tailored to your needs and goals.
The normal fee for each module is €500,-. (€2000,- for the full program of four modules). Because of our 2021 goal of empowering more young female professionals in Europe, we are offering this highly reduced rate of €245,- per module! For payment and discount options, click here.
Please note that since we want to keep our groups small and effective, only a limited number of places are available.
“The Women & Career Program fully meets the choice that I made to seek out help moving beyond my limitations, knowledge, and framework.” – Monica Dias, Corporate Actions Service Manager, Euroclear
“Claudia acts as a group coach and facilitator in our pilot talent management program for women managers. Managing the fine balance between appreciating individual personalities and fully exploiting positive group dynamics is her great strength. And this combined with a strong result-oriented mindset.” – Marc Wilinkens, HR Head of Unit, European Commission.
“This series of training and group work made me feel more empowered than ever. I’ve learned hugely about myself, what I really want to be doing in the coming years, and how to get there – using my own talents instead of trying to imitate others. It was a great investment and I really recommend it!” – Mary Lewis, JNP Consulting, Brussels
The modules have been developed over the years by Claudia de Castro Caldeirinha, Executive Director of Redscope Consulting. Claudia has over 20 years of professional experience in leadership and organizational development. She is an international consultant, speaker, author, and certified coach. Claudia works with leaders and teams to develop agile, inclusive, and value-driven work-cultures that are ready to thrive -and survive- in the 21st century.
Previous and current partners and clients include the European Institutions, The United Nations, OSCE, the George Soros Foundation, the Club of Madrid, several leading banks in the EU member states, GreenHouse, and Demos Group, among many others. She speaks at various public events in Europe and abroad and teaches in leadership modules in numerous university programs in Europe (e.g., the Executive Program for Women Leaders of the Vlerick Business School, the Leadership stream of the Lisbon MBA, and the Post-Graduate Training for future leaders of University of Roma Tor Vergata). She is an active member of the International Leadership Association.