Together we can make great changes happen
More than ever before, managers need to deliver efficiently while showing agility, emotional intelligence and the capacity to motivate teams and stakeholders. As digitalisation, machines and algorithms change the nature of work, leaders are called to provide collective meaning, accompany (and anticipate) change and be complementary to the plethora of new digital solutions.
We offer Blended Learning Solutions for your Managers and Talents on:
- Emotional Intelligence & Agility
- Team Culture & Motivation
- Coach your Team for Results
- Talent Development
- Team Culture & Courageous Followership (Ira Chaleff Model)
Being a leader is not easy and becoming a great leader is a life-long challenge. Leaders are expected to have a clear vision of the future, to be able to anticipate – and explain – the challenges ahead and to strategically mobilise the existing resources to traverse through turbulent times, contradictions, frictions, impasses and dangers.
In today’s volatile and complex world, these women and men are expected to be agile, to be able to make the “right decisions”, to select the “best choices” – and to do it fast and effectively. They are also expected to have a strong set of skills and talents that allow them to drive growth and to successfully manage a globalized system of relationships; to manage multicultural performant & inclusive organisations; to inspire engagement and manage people (staff, stakeholders, public, costumers, media, etc) with emotional intelligence and tactful acumen; to remain results-oriented, ensure the survival and continuity of their companies/institutions while keeping an eye in long-term sustainability, ethics and integrity.
Get in touch to find out how we can help you.
WOMEN LEADERSHIP & GENDER DIVERSITY
After decades of studies and research “the case for gender diversity” has made its way and is showing the manifold positive consequences of developing gender diverse organisations. This includes the Leadership/Management level where unbalances are still high. And this is where REDSCOPE is a privileged Solutions Partner.
We help companies/institutions to:
- Reach their Diversity Targets
- Develop their Talented women leadership skills
- Prepare talented women to lead
- Gender Diversity programs: From glass ceilings to work-life balance, deep-rooted stereotypes and office politics, women executives still deal with very specific hurdles and challenges. This need to be understood and addressed for diversity strategies to succeed.
- Women Leadership (WL) program : self-awareness, self-confidence, self-motivation, leadership skills, tools and support for your talented women to effectively access/progress leadership positions.
“Great things are never done by one person; they’re done by a team of people” – Steve Jobs
Effective group work is the backbone of a successful organization. When people truly work as a team, their organisations/companies perform better and individuals experience a higher level of motivation, sense of collective belonging and a shared mission and meaning. It is a “win-win-win” solution.
Our services address some of the key areas that allow a group of individuals to become a functional team: Creating a shared understanding of purpose and vision; Aligning values, mission, goals and action plans; collectively building a sense of connection between the team, other teams in the same organization and key stakeholders; bridging silo-mentalities across well-designed groups & processes; adapting to changes & drastic transformations; helping teams to use collective intelligence to reach new solutions for their challenges; transforming hierarchical relations into productive partnerships.
INSPIRATIONAL TALKS & EVENTS’ FACILITATION
Whether you’re seeking to produce a memorable event, build high performance teams, reduce employee turnover, retain customers or improve engagement, we can help you. From the stage of defining the idea, to designing the event, developing the message and conveying it with passion.
- We provide the inspirational speakers (experts in the areas of leadership, gender diversity and women leadership, team development, and related areas) that will galvanize your audience, stimulate new ideas, fuel passion, enthusiasm and motivation.
- We help you plan, guide and manage a group event, and ensure that the group’s objectives are met successfully, with sharp thinking, good participation and full buy-in from those involved. We assist you in creating group processes and the adequate environments in which good solutions and conclusions can develop. We offer tailored-made products and a wide range of strategic and innovative methodologies.
- In case you have an internal speaker and need some help in preparing his/her inspirational talk, we can advise and coach the person until s/he can ensure a passionate and invigorating speech.
CAREER ADVICE & COACHING
Whether you wish to step up in your current career, regain motivation in the work you do, have an expert (soundboard) opinion about a situation/conflict at work, or fully re-think a new professional path, we can help.
Career related choices can create a fair amount of anxiety, doubt and vulnerability – and that is only normal. We help our clients to understand situations, relationships and emotions that may be keeping them stuck in their careers. We help them develop a career plan that is aligned with their needs, dreams and goals, and we assist them in (re)gaining confidence, insight, encouragement and inspiration to pursue their objectives.
If that is your goal, we help you to improve your communication and your presentation skills, and to develop your strategy to success.