This successful program aims at developing women’s talent and attitudes to lead. This includes working on self-confidence, unveiling individual authentic leadership talents, learning the required skills to access leadership positions, understanding how to step up and creating a strong professional “brand”.
The program is particularly useful for women who wish to leap into management and for women already in middle management who aspire at getting into top management.
Program includes the following Modules:
- Module 1: Making the most out of your talents
- Module 2: Expanding your Charisma and Influence
- Module 3: Raising your Profile & Persuading
- Module 4: Making a Difference
The program will include 4 half-day workshops spread over 6 months with group workshops. For more information and dates click here.
To register for this program, click here.
What participants will gain
- A career development plan based on individual talents and aspirations, strategic thinking, and a concrete Learning and Development toolbox.
- Awareness of individual strengths, skills and qualities that will propel them to become exceptional leaders.
- Authentic and more effective ways of leading, inspiring and influencing.
- Frank and supportive feedback: what’s working and what needs to improve.
- An inspiring and supportive network of authentic and inspiring role models, mentors and leaders from across sectors in Brussels/Europe and elsewhere.
- New ideas to enhance women leadership, lots of best practices and concrete tips.
- Substantial professional and personal benefits to yourself and your organization.
The normal fee for each module is €500,-. (€2000,- for the full program of four modules). Because of our 2018 goal of empowering more young female professionals in Europe, we are offering this highly reduced rate of €245,- per module! Please contact us if you wish to pay in multiple installments.
Please note that since we want to keep our groups small and effective, only a limited number of places are available.
“You made it so simple to define my next career move, based on my real strengths and personality. It allowed me to move to my current job, which makes me so happy – Thank you!” – Sandra Moravia, Luxembourg
“Claudia acts as group coach and facilitator in our pilot talent management programme for women managers. Managing the fine balance between appreciating individual personalities and fully exploiting positive group dynamics is her great strength. And this combined with a strong result oriented mindset.” – Marc Wilinkens, HR Head of Unit, European Commission.
“This series of training and group work made me feel more empowered than ever. I’ve learned hugely about myself, what I really want to be doing in the coming years and how to get there – using my own talents instead of trying to imitate others. It was a great investment and I really recommend it!” – Mary Lewis, JNP Consulting, Brussels
The trainings are facilitated by Claudia de Castro Caldeirinha, Executive Director of Redscope Consulting. Claudia has over 20 years of professional experience in leadership and organizational development and provides strategic and operational advice and support to multilateral and international organizations, private and public companies, and non-profit organizations to develop their leadership, gender diversity strategies, women’s leadership programs and overall organizational development plans. Previous and current partners and clients include the European Commission, UN agencies like the UNDP and the IOM, the OSCE, the George Soros Foundation, the Club of Madrid, Freedom House, ING Bank, GreenHouse and Demos Group, among many others. She speaks at various public events in Europe and abroad and has developed leadership modules in numerous university programs in Europe, including the Executive Program for Women Leaders of the Vlerick Business School, the Leadership stream of the Lisbon MBA and the Post-Graduate Training for future leaders of University of Roma Tor Vergata.